返回列表 發帖
That's right. If a Japanese feels ashamed/shameful about what his/her ancestors did in the WWII, we can comfort him/her and tell him/her no need to have such a feeling, cuz he/she didn't involve in the event and he/she didn't even born at that time.

TOP

well said
u guys be the hero
and let me and other who eat shark-fin be the devil
and the world is at peace
chunsh 發表於 2009-6-29 14:31

Don't feel 自卑, chunsh. And please don't crown non-shark's-fin-eaters "hero" or "angel" stuff like that. You really have no idea what exactly the reasons non-eaters hold.

TOP

on the countary, I pity the pigs, sheeps, and cows more than sharks
chunsh 發表於 2009-6-29 14:40

Very fine. You can simply stop eating pigs, sheeps, and cows but only eat shark's fin. But please respect others who do the other way round.

TOP

我係路過。。。

我想問。。。
唔食翅個D人,去晚宴有碗翅擺在你眼前。你唔食,你會:
- 叫其他人食埋佢?
- 定係由得酒樓倒掉算吧?

你自己唔會叫嚟食,OK,可以減少DEMAND。
不過如果有魚翅唔食,罷食真的有用嗎?崇擁別人幫你食衰D?定係倒掉。。。徙哂條鯊魚的壯烈犧牲衰D?

你覺得出外食的魚翅有幾多係野生的?而家好多野都係飼養,鯊魚/DOG FISH都唔例外。大家有需要咁極端嗎?
B仔 發表於 2009-6-29 15:11

B-jai, I understand your valid point.
No doubt, since the bowl of shark's fin is there, no matter you eat it or not, the shark is dead and the soup would be "consumed" (either in your stomach/waiter's stomach or in the toilet bowl). However, if the example is, someone cooked a dog/cat and invite you to join the meal, would you eat your portion, or let them eat it for you, or let them pour your portion into toilet bowl? (I'm not challenging you at all, just wanna give you more insight.)
And even sharks can be raised (飼養), people are still only eating their fins but not the whole shark. What do you think the shark body would be treated after? Think about, if people only eat chicken wings but not the other parts, only duck's tongues and feet but not the rest............. . Even those animals are way to far to be endangered, what do you think?

TOP

[quote]

你地班有錢佬嚮道講食翅。好搞笑。試吓行入downtown eastside。走去救世軍輪吓麵包。同啲人討論吓食白粉岩唔岩。DTES 繼四柱方案之後又一新作:「入安全注射屋。送魚翅乙碗。每人每日限食一次。」 ...
playingtoy 發表於 2009-6-29 16:24
Then why did you involve in this shark's talk, and even created the innovative multiple choice?

TOP

How could you have said your examples are not different from mine before I post them??

But if you don't think they're different, then you should be ashame of yourself for throw any kind of food int ...
Austin 發表於 2009-6-29 17:31

I'm always tired reminding and correcting you to chase back your own words. Please refer to your own previous comments and my replies.

BTW, did I say I throw away any kind of food into garbage bin? Any evidence for you to say that?

TOP

I don't see Chunsh as being disrespectful to those who eat pigs.
Austin 發表於 2009-6-29 17:36

You really need to re-read everything. chunsh is not being disrespectful to those who eat pigs, but the one who don't eat shark's fin. Well, you might not see the difference according to your level of understanding.......... .

TOP

crown?
who crown who first?
respect?
yeah I know some people dont eat shark-fin long time ago and I never be the one who saying this and that about those people at first.
if u guys truely respect o ...
chunsh 發表於 2009-6-29 17:37

I dunno about others. At least, I can be sure I didn't and never call you (or other shark's fin eaters) "cold blooded" and/or "devil".

TOP

你結婚擺酒有無翅呢?有, 因為我從來冇諗過鯊魚先生小姐們既感受. 除左翅, 鮑魚都每圍死左12隻...
mcjohnjohn 發表於 2009-6-29 17:41

Again and again, we are not talking about how many kinds of animals and how much quantity of them being consumed everyday or every meal. It's not a "vegetarian" VS "carnivore" debate. It's some of carnivores choose not to eat shark's fin, and sharing the reasons behind.

TOP

122# 布小熊
Just insist there will be no sharks fin at your wedding banquet
somewhereintime 發表於 2009-6-29 18:03

No worries. I don't think western wedding banquet usually includes shark's fin though.

TOP

返回列表