返回列表 發帖
我始終唔明白﹐點解靜係有人叫人唔好食魚翅﹐但無人呼籲叫人立法適當捕/殺鯊魚。

o個個film maker應該班馬去當地政府請願啦
chunsh 發表於 2009-6-30 00:35

chunsh, please answer with honest, did you ever watch the movie yet? If not, please go watch it and recomment everything.

TOP

Insulting people's again eh.  That's your typical way of discussion.  Shame Shame.
Austin 發表於 2009-6-30 01:57

As someone said, I need not to feel double shame, not even one shame.

TOP

Then you should chase back and understand what I was saying.  How could you have said your example are different or not different from mine before I even gave them.

I have no evident of you throwin ...
Austin 發表於 2009-6-30 02:11

It's actually the other way, I didn't say my example was different or the same as yours, but you asked me why I said that before you gave your example, back to #81.

Anyway, it's no point to argue with that, all I'm interested is about shark discussion.

To give out more examples as below. Is there any difference......... ?
1. throwing leftover food (still fresh and edible) into garbage bin
2. throwing  leftover food (rotten) into garbage bin
3. throwing  freshly fin-off shark's bodies into the sea
4. throwing freshly fin-off shark's bodies into garbage bin
5. throwing garbage into the sea
6. throwing garbage into garbage bin

TOP

no, I did not watch it
and I will not watch it, about the reason why I keep "hiding in my comfort zone", I have explained with examples several times. Only you guys treating me I was just giving "wei ...
chunsh 發表於 2009-6-30 02:10

OK, now I (we) know you did not watch the movie. All your comments were based on your personal thoughts but not the facts. You are somehow innocent to be blamed. Yet if you refuse to watch it, you'll never know the truth, and there is no point for us to discuss further.

TOP

Of course you have the right to choose your style and way of living. But at the same time when other people choose to know the truth before they decide what to do, there should be nothing to mock with.

TOP

and why u guys mocking and blaming at me?
I have shown u which posts that I found offended
so are u just being same as me that pretending u didnt see things?
chunsh 發表於 2009-6-30 13:56

I (dunno about others) only feel it's not appropriate for you to give judging comments on others for you haven't watched the movie at all. If you have watched it and feel like to continue eating shark's fin, I have nothing to say; but if you haven't watched it and challenge people who stop eating, that's ridiculous.

TOP

chunsh, I believe everybody (including me) thought you gave comments after watching the movie, and that's why some of us said you are "麻木不仁". I'm sure, if you go watch the movie, there is a great chance that you won't continue to eat shark's fin anymore. And that's also why you admitted that you don't want to watch it because you think that you might consider stop eating this and that after knowing the truth and thus you'll lose enjoyment of eating certain kinds of food.
I can't force you to watch the movie, however, if you don't, you won't understand what we non-eaters stand is and so there is nothing more we can discuss.

TOP

返回列表