返回列表 發帖
Not to offend anyone, but there are lots of foods to eat, why eat snakes??

TOP

It's in the culture and they taste good.
It's like, there are lots of food to eat, why eat rice?
Prelude 發表於 2010-1-11 14:32

Some China people eat cats and dogs and lions and tigers, doesn't mean because it is the culture and you have to eat them. Cannibals eat human, and so you have to eat human too?

And I personally don't think snake is "tasty", they are rather "tasteless" and "not special" to me. You think snake tastes good all because of the side ingredients but not itself. Any beef, pork, or chicken tastes much better.

TOP

You never give up any chance to brag about yourself.

TOP

Oh I felt into your trap again! The more I talk, I more you brag!
See what you would say next?!

TOP

Many Australians eat kangeroo meat. Can we find some of those here?
peter236 發表於 2010-1-11 15:43

I have some virgin male and female, 10 million each; mother 1 million each; father worth too much for sale. How many do you want?

TOP

It is only fair to comment from consumer's perspective,
since I know so many people in restaurant business.
somewhereintime 發表於 2010-1-11 18:05

Since you claim yourself a pro chef, so all of your comments on food cannot be trust.

TOP

It is my duty to  make comments as senior advisor of Canadian Chinese Consumers' Association, they are documented too.
somewhereintime 發表於 2010-1-12 06:00

I see. Official comments are mandatory, while casual comments are not reliable at all.

TOP

tiff:  No shxt, of course I know HK has good snake soup.  That's not the question.  We are in Vancouver right now.

Ultra:  Some people hate beef , some people hate pork, does that mean you don't eat  ...
Prelude 發表於 2010-1-12 02:43

You are very funny. Did I forbid you to eat snake soup? I just wonder why people eat it cuz as I said I PERSONALLY think it's tasteless. Surely you have your own taste and please feel free to think it tastes good, which I can do nothing about it. But as your theory, please don't force me (or other people) to agree it tastes good or force people to eat it!

TOP

Why keep picking on me? You make lots of comment on topics you
have no idea of
somewhereintime 發表於 2010-1-12 21:25

How can you be sure I have no idea of those topics?
We're just different. Some people are rich and shout on the street for how rich how rich they are, I don't.

TOP

返回列表