返回列表 發帖
He he ...  I think that is a C 9 thing tim ...
Catpiano 發表於 2010-12-1 21:35


Please update your knowledge of Hong Kong culture.

TOP

PLEASE GET OUT BEFORE YOU START RUINING MY POST
嘉嘉 發表於 2010-12-3 08:55


I didn't say anything special, you are just way too sensitive. Please control your manners.

TOP

Thx you, C9 Peter ..  how to do with CULTURE ar??
Catpiano 發表於 2010-12-3 07:57


Music, pop music etc are elements of the culture.

TOP

本帖最後由 peter236 於 2010-12-3 13:38 編輯
Every topic you go, the topic always ended up ruined
therefore you are just not welcome in my posts
...
嘉嘉 發表於 2010-12-3 13:27


wow, remember when you came into my posts and ruined some of mine.
You are not welcome in my posts.

I just posted a legitimate post here, with regard to Lam Fung popularity in Hong Kong's music culture scene.

You are just way too childish and sensitive. Please control your manner.

TOP

返回列表