多有钱人竞投高房价,就会拉高房价咯,甘你都唔明白?
外来的人随便只要放低30%首期,就可以在银行随便 ...
kingkong123 發表於 2011-2-6 13:22 
I really don't understand lor. Are you a real estate agent?
I did not know that rich people are interested in bungalow. I can understand that rich people would snap up the multi-million dollar luxury houses in west end. But crappy bungalow?? really??
30% downpayment? 1st, i did not know that rich people with hot money would need a mortgage. Even if they want a mortgage b/c the money is pretty much free (due to low interest rate), that is for sure not the majority of the mortgage in Canada. The mortgage in Canada has an average of 7% downpayment.
But you nail one point correctly. Even people with no money can get a mortgage. Does it remind you sth similar that happened in US called subprime?
Well... i guess you are right. We are different here. Chinese only love Canada. They don't like US, Europe, or wherever is having a housing crash. (pretty much everywhere except Canada and Australia)  |