返回列表 發帖
hey man, that's perfect!  I am looking to join or form a band too.

hey what type of music do you play?  I like british rock and psychodelic rock, but I open to everything.  And yes, I am also a guitarist!

TOP

Skaterwaye, that's cool.  Hardrock?  what are you favourite bands?  And what is your contact?  Jus t PM me or email me.

I am 27 years old, 5 years experience on guitar, can play bass.  I have a little expereince on drum and keyboard.  I am looking for people in similar age, so that there would no generation gap.  

Well, are you from Hk?  I used to follow HK band scene, like tat flip, anodize, virus.  

It's good that you are opened to many tings.  Let me tell you what I don't like, so you have a better idea whether I am the right person or not.  I hate Simple Plan and Nickelback because they are a complete sellout for commerical music.  

My sis got a free ticket to Simple Plan's concert, and the silly vocalist kept on saying,"hey my friends i really want to say this word, but I am not sure should I be....." that last for 3 minutes.  At last, he said,"Fxxk you".  Ok, that's hardcore, yeah, really powerful word.

TOP

i have added you la.  Wait to see you online and chat!

TOP

返回列表