返回列表 發帖
本帖最後由 fm9610 於 2010-8-31 22:09 編輯
not really, those Coaxial Helicopters are cheap, easy, and fun.


too bad mine is already dead (drop ...
ACC-HE 發表於 2010-8-31 13:29


The coaxials are not real helicopters because it has 2 smaller motors driving 2 counter spinning rotors. I think the setup waste power and you also need a extra motor at the end to push the thing around. I would rather have those that has only 1 rotor that can fly out door, but of course even harder to fly.

TOP

回復  fm9610


    the 4ch ones do not need extra motor at the end anymore.
ACC-HE 發表於 2010-8-31 22:36


But still 2 motors for the 2 rotors and therefore I think still waste power on the extra weight and gear. Also 4Ch is more expensive too.

I saw one in LD for $99, but it is still a 3Ch.

TOP

返回列表