返回列表 發帖
I am wondering the same thing. I had my dog vaccinated last year because she was going to a dog hotel and they required all dogs be vaccinated on everything. I am thinking if I should skip this year..... for dogs I would want to at least keep rabies updated, but rabies is only once every 3 years.

TOP

I just did a little research, a lot of people recommend after 1 year old, that dogs get the DHPP every 3 years and also rabies every 3 years and that is good enough for vaccinations. DHPP includes Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus.

Leptospirosis Lyme and Bordetella are only for certain cases where dogs are in high risk.

You can read more about what these vaccines are for:
http://wbvc.bc.ca/canine-vaccines/ for dogs
http://wbvc.bc.ca/feline-vaccines/ for cats

TOP

17# 布小熊

My dog used to be on Nutro and I've switched my dog on EVO for a while and her skin allergic reaction is mostly gone. However her stool had been a little bit on the softer side since before and still now... I am considering trying new ones for her.

I recently heard from a friend about this brand called Orijen, it is a canadian brand and available at Tisol. Their "Orijen 6 Fresh Fish" food which can apparently be better than EVO because it has less anti-oxidants. And the 6 Fish formula adds lots of Omega 3, which makes it better than the other formulas. This page is only about the dog food but Orijen also has 6 Fish for cats:
http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/dog_food_reviews/showproduct.php?product=1284&cat=8

TOP

返回列表