返回列表 發帖

[西餐] hotel buffet

anyone know any western buffet in richmond and vancouver area? as long as it's under $30 / person.. for this weekend..

thanks

I mean it's not xmas buffet.. it's for this weekend dinner

TOP

I used to have $35 for lobster buffet at hyatt hotel.. but don't know they still have it or not?

what they serve for $60 there?

TOP

I saw sutton place hotel.. just only have chocolate buffet for $26 / person.. didn't see any other buffet from their site

TOP

But they closed at 9 pm on Thursday, too early

TOP

I can afford it.. but my coworkers cannot afford it.. I don't pay for them

'cuz I used to go to boat house, japanese restaurant or went for greek for my birthday dinner with my friends, .. .. but I just invited my coworkers for a day before my birthday and they all said too expensive for them to go to same places I used to go with my friends..

so that's why I tried to find some cheap places.. beside most of my coworkers are white people

TOP

I went there with my friends last thursday.. they told me that they will serve greek food, roast beef, chinese food and japanese food while I phoned them..

but it's end up.. few types of lettuces , few common salad, nothing special.. and those lettuce and veggie look dried out to me..

not much dessert at all.. people told me that they got good chocolate  fondue.. OMG.. I thought they got big fondue with alot of choices.. but it's end up got marshmellow, honey dew and 2 kinds of cookies dip into 8" size silver pot with hot chocolate inside..

about greek food: they got chewy and not juicy lamb shoulder, dried falafa ball, dried and tasteless rice, tasteless greek salad and some dipping ..

couldn't see any japanese food at all..

they serve steamed dumpling in big bamboo containers, few sweet and sour chicken and pork, sweet and sour soup, wonton soup, some stir  fried veggies, fried rice and fried noodles, looks like western chinese food to me.. didn't touch it at all

they serve over cook low grade roast beef, few pasta, baked saba fish, veggies, few kinds of baked potatoes.. and veggies

so far.. it's not worth for $22 per person + taxes.. rude my birthday dinner..

I won't go there again..

lucky that I went for state for shopping  on my birthday and went for japanese food for dinner ..

TOP

返回列表