返回列表 發帖

baked french onion soup

any easy and fast way to cook it? 'cuz my bf love it.. and still couldn't find any good   one from any restaurant yet..

my co-worker teach me to use instand onion soup powder, mozzerella cheese, sliced onions, french bread.. to cook it..

but I lost the recipe.. so..

I saw one selling at

safeway too.. but it's too expensive for me.. around $6 per bowl.. I rather eat it at restaurant loo

TOP

回復 7# 的帖子

it's end up..

I put a bag of knorr onion soup base, sliced 1 whole onion and 3 cups of water into a bowl and boiled it till those onion softer..

after pull the soup into 2 small over white bowls.. and put few sliced of french bread on top of the soup.. and put alot of sliced mozzarella cheese on top.. and baked it till the cheese golden brown and melt.. then it's done

TOP

my bf thinks not enough cheese.. the onion soup is ok..

not salty.. it's about right ....

that Knorr onion soup base not bad gar.. found out that got alot of dried onion inside bor..

TOP

返回列表