返回列表 發帖

after I read this post

I went there with my girlfriends last night.

we ordered:

deep fried chicken nuggets
--- so good.. crispy and juicy.. the dish is big for side dish

black sesame milk tea with pearls
--- like their bubbles are soft outside and chewy inside

lungai ginger tea
--- too sweet

coffee with cameral pudding jelly
--- with alot of different of jelly and chopped pudding pieces.. by the time my girlfriend drink quarter of it.. feel full already

something green tea bubbles (forgot about it)
--- my fd don't like it

seafood hotpot
--- few pieces of fake crab meat, fish balls, alot of veggie in it.. it's tasteless

sliced pork with pineapple juice, come with rice, rice noodles and dried bean curd
--- pork meat are over cook and too sour
--- those dried bean curd are taste good and crispy

3 cups chicken
--- chicken are over cook and chewy
--- sauce too thick but tasteless and can taste alot of corn starch in it

over all, we just like the crispy chicken nuggets

they gave us a free pen.. but my fd took it..

I just wondering how long they will giving out those pen for? 'cuz I want one too

TOP

there's a guy work there?

didn't see any guy work there bor.. all girls only.. 4 girls there..

those girls didn't write wrong orders with us... they are so polite..

TOP

返回列表