返回列表 發帖

so.. will anyone here still want to try it out?

which restaurant will u try this year?

any good suggestion?

TOP

I agree with you too..

I went once.. too noisy.. hardly talk.. and they rush u to leave.. bad services.. I rather try the boathouse's coupon's special.. rather try those dine out this year.. beside the menu is not that interesting as before..

TOP

I tried the 3 course combo at boathouse last night..

it's such a good deal.. from not much lobster with the steak.. our steak are too chewy..

my bf had:

glass of red wine... it's little bit too dry for me.. but it's ok for him..

Caesar Salad
same as usual..

Fire-Grilled 7oz. Sirloin Topped with Lobster Thermidor
--- he asked for blue rare.. it's what he asked for.. didn't over cooked.. but it's too crewy.. hard to eat.. mashed potatos are too dry.. need to put butter in it..

I had

a glass of white wine.. .. before it's taste soso.. after few mins.. feel like my throat is burning.. feel like burning from my throat to my stomach..

Lobster Bisque
--- I like it so much.. so creamy and rich.. I love this one .. especially I dipped my sour bread in it.. so good.. half full after eating few pieces of bread with my soup

Fire-Grilled 7oz. Sirloin Topped with Lobster Thermidor
--- I asked for medium rare.. it's ok for me.. but they just put chopped mushrooms, shrimps and 2 pieces of lobster meat on top of sirloin..

we also ordered oyster shooter.. which's special order.. downtown boathouse used to have it .. but not anymore.. so.. we asked them to make us 2 glasses of it.. but they charged double price as before.. used to been $3.50 each.. but they charged us $6 each now..

anyway.. for that price..it's good deal.. I saw the table right beside us.. ordered mud pie... they are huge.. same size as milestone's one..

so far so good.. will post some pictures later on..

it's come to $52 + taxes = $56 + tips..

the price on the menu  is $34.99 per combo.... after coupon should been $24.99.. our  bill suppose to been $62 + taxes + tips..

we found out after we got home.. they gave us extra discount.. .. extra $10 off..

[ 本帖最後由 tweety 於 2009-1-10 00:31 編輯 ]

TOP

you can find the coupon from georgia straight

TOP

any detail for those restaurant

that u tried before? can't you share ur experience with us please..

thanks

TOP

返回列表