I can take it next week cuz I m a child care worker~
But after all these reviews about taking it..I am scared...
I dun wanna get a fever..I dun wanna get a sore arm..lol~
If it's onli effective for 3 months then do u think I should just try and stay healthy in the next 3 months instead? lol~
Cuz I wash my hands with soap like 10000000x a day in the daycare alreadi..
I take Echinacea and Vitamins supplements everyday~
I m TRYING to get enuff sleep but not successful all the time~ lol~
I was listening to the Kid Carson show in the morning and they had a naturalpath doctor on the show that day~
The doctor said a lot of ppl r deciding not to take the H1N1 flu shot and they were asking for alternatives~
She said that u can go in a take vitamin injections every week or get ur supplements everyday~
Stay stressfree and cheerful becuz getting mad for 5 mins and cause ur immune system to go down for 8 hours!!