返回列表 發帖
Out of all places I've been to, I like Toronto the most.  Close to all major cities on the East coast and you have a very vibrant society and city life right there.

Boston would be my second choice.

TOP

I prefer working or studying in Toronto while retiring in Vancouver.
myversa 發表於 2009/7/15 21:32


Working in Seattle is even better, haha

TOP

interesting...

but how hard is it to get a job in Seattle vs in Toronto?

I've heard the US working visa is very hard to get... right?  And ma faan as hell?
ACC-HE 發表於 2009/7/16 08:48


yes
and by getting a higher salary you also forgo the potential benefits of retirement income, not that I think there will be any after 2025.

TOP

interesting...

but how hard is it to get a job in Seattle vs in Toronto?

I've heard the US working visa is very hard to get... right?  And ma faan as hell?
ACC-HE 發表於 2009/7/16 08:48


but I mean
if you can get a job in Toronto, you can get a job in Seattle, and vice versa.

TOP

返回列表