返回列表 發帖
23# peter236

China improving its technology everyday but so as everyone.  It is always a relative game.  Look at what China showed in their military yesterday.  Anything outstanding that China should be proud of?  Yes, few have been improved to go at par with the western, but not all.

Even China today has a strong economy power, that doesn't buy Chinese the right to be racist.

And why people shouldn't pick on Chinese in a message board?  Chinese aren't dumb people, and why can't they accept positive criticize and improve ever better.  I said we should do that more (only the positive way).  Yes, everyone should broaden his/her horizon, but more important is to think properly.  Be an open minded person and be a humble person.

[OT: sorry that my wife is not allow to do hi-tech creation at our home.  I prefer to have her delicious meals and watch her enjoying her hobby, instead of creating new hi-tech alarm clock to wake me up.  Plus I don't want to see the alarm clock "clone" in the market to wake up 1.3 billion Chinese every morning.  Have a nice day, everyone.]

TOP

This thread started off saying that racist is wrong.  And some commented that Chinese generally is being more racist than other, which obviously is worse by our standard.  The question being asked was "what made those Chinese think that they are better than other people, so that they think looking down other race is okay?".

Peter, being so nice, listed so many points saying that China isn't the best yet (improving which nobody object).  He also listed how worse India, Africa and Taiwan compare to China.  So all in all from Peter, (1) China is improving, (2) Chinese should be proud of their improvement so far, (3) deconstructive comments to Chinese is not welcome, (4)..

But which Peter's point is relevant to answer the orig question?  Honestly, you're on the downhill battle since no Chinese should be racist, no matter how good they are and how proud they are.  Stating few facts here and there doesn't make your argument sounds especially they are off topic.

Anyway, now the topic being so side tracked and bent to said that the few of us here are racist against the Chinese.  I don't see where we are racist against Chinese (your racism's definition looks diff than the real meaning).  I don't hate Chinese since we are Chinese.  We are just taking about individual Chinese "here" or in HongKong who acted not on par to the standard we currently live in.

Am I totally not racist?  Definitely not and I do realize that.  However, I am trying to improve on that everyday.  What made positive criticize bad in any form?

TOP

返回列表