返回列表 發帖
做好自己,after life 嘅嘢,就唔洗理得咁多la, 反正唔係我哋啲人可以揀。你可以揀嘅,就係現在做個好人定衰人。
做好人嘅,天主會睇住(眷顧)你,俾你升天堂;或者佛組會賜你下世比現世更好,掂啲嘅,可能聶盤成佛 ...
fibbi 發表於 2009-12-17 15:11


As soli said, there is no moral standard in buddhism.  There is no good, no bad.  So, you cannot choose 做個好人定衰人.

TOP

本帖最後由 kipposhi 於 2009-12-17 16:35 編輯
並非如此﹐雖然無moral standard﹐但之前已講過﹐物以類聚。
我們若想往生到充滿好(衰)人既地方﹐這生咪做多D好(衰)事囉。
soli 發表於 2009-12-17 16:25


Given that there is no moral standard, what is 好? What is 衰?  I don't see any difference among different groups. Where are there many "worlds" when there is no difference?

TOP

215# kipposhi


I don't really get that point.
做衰人(做壞事),唔係會落地獄嘅咩?咩勾痢根啊,好得人驚架!!
fibbi 發表於 2009-12-17 16:22



Ask our master soli.

TOP

本帖最後由 kipposhi 於 2009-12-17 18:33 編輯
自己認為就可以了。
你鐘意殺人放火﹐認為殺人放火係係“善”既﹐成日做﹐o甘你咪會往生去D成日打打殺殺既地方囉(阿修羅道)﹐合晒你意。
如果你愛與人為善﹐與世無爭﹐o甘咪會往生去好多呢種人既地方囉(天道)。
etc ..
soli 發表於 2009-12-17 16:38


If a person 殺人 because s/he wants others to rest in peace, then this person can go to 天道 because s/he 與人為善.  Does this make sense?

Where does buddha go?

TOP

係咪要拿本畢業成佛證書出黎呢?
不過﹐佛故事裡﹐那些已證道的﹐很多有使用過神通力。雖然會用神通力 不等於 成了佛﹐但他們的下限也不低。
再者﹐已證道的﹐圓寂火化後很多時候會有舍利子留下﹐這也可算證據之 ...
soli 發表於 2009-12-17 19:19


Why is 舍利子 an evidence?  They (舍利子 and being buddha) may be independent of each other.

TOP

你係話安樂死? 你自己judge啦。
我講過﹐物以類罪﹐亦唔一定只有六道。

佛咪存在我地既心中囉~ 哈哈
soli 發表於 2009-12-17 18:54


Sorry, I did not say it is 安樂死

TOP

I think of him
chunsh 發表於 2009-12-22 00:47


He told me what 六道輪迴 was when I was young.

TOP

返回列表