返回列表 發帖
Don't ever, ever, ever use somebody else's membership card. They check the photo on the card every time and may seize it from you if they find you are using somebody's card. And your friend may have trouble getting it back.
Ask your friend to get you a gift card and you can shop any time you like. However, try not to buy something for $500 with a $50 gift card. You may not be allowed to do so. Get a, say, $500 gift card and you can use it more than once.
My hubby and I are Costco members and I don't even let my daughter use my card. I give her a gift card instead and it works all the time !

TOP

Last time I got a $50 gift card for my friend. She went to Costco with it and her purchase came to over $100. The cashier refused to let her pay the other $50 in cash. Ended up she couldn't buy all the things she wanted.

TOP

Burnaby on Brighton.
I was told that the one in Richmond is not so strict.

TOP

返回列表