返回列表 發帖

non-member to shop at costco

my friend is lending me her costco card
I know for sure I can't use credit card

but can I pay with debit?

oh, but last time I went to pick up some photo from their photo lab and ok wor?

TOP

actually it's my friend's friend (also my frd) who wants to go.....

and my friend is busy so she left her card to me and I can go with the other friend......lol

I still haven't gone, frd didn't show up~

TOP

Ok la.. most asian girls look the same ...
Esp in winter, with hat, scarf etc ...
Catpiano 發表於 2011-11-26 20:15


hahahahaha, yeah
I think a lot of non-asian can't tell....

TOP

Last time I got a $50 gift card for my friend. She went to Costco with it and her purchase came to o ...
Jennie 發表於 2011-11-26 20:44


which costco is this @@?

TOP

ohhhh, ok that's why.....

cuz I have only been to the one in richmond
and once I was with a frd and he had a membership card
he paid for his stuff then I also paid for my stuff, separately
the cashier didn't say much

TOP

返回列表