返回列表 發帖

Do you hate to eat alone?

單選投票, 共有 32 人參與投票

投票已經結束

15.62% (5)
53.12% (17)
15.62% (5)
15.62% (5)
您所在的用戶組沒有投票權限
I heard some friends said they hate to eat alone, especially going to restaurant.... they said it's ok to eat alone at home but they will never go to restaurant by themselves, what about you?
如果小弟有日失左蹤你地唔好掛住我 :p

Well, I have to agree with you that I don't want to go to a "酒樓" and eat alone lor....
布小熊 發表於 2010-3-8 09:16



   totally agreed! 酒樓 hard to order if go alone

TOP

it's just...what to do in restaurant during waiting for the dishes if alone? just a bit awkward..
fibbi 發表於 2010-3-5 14:23


lots of things to do la... I read books, magazines, play with my phone or ipod touch, call somebody to chat, etc. etc.

TOP

I think by now, ppl would understand why all my votes are having time limit
如果小弟有日失左蹤你地唔好掛住我 :p

TOP

Who is the one washing the board?
myversa 發表於 2010-5-5 18:57



    I guess it's tiffiant who would like to add his own 投入

TOP

返回列表