返回列表 發帖
我survey 做錯左, 計錯年薪...
應該係over 100,000

TOP

homeless bums doesn't have access to Internet, thus cannot do the survey for LYK.
I think we should be happy to see some of the LYK making good money. isn't that true?  

I lied to my salary in the survey at first.. to set it lower than I actually got, so it makes others feel better.  I didn't expect there are high % of LYK making good money same as I do.  

But, even you don't make good money or the level of salary you want now, work hard, take more training, be positive, and you will be success.

Money never go to ppl who's thinking is so negative.

TOP

--a group of losers stuck in Canada because most of them are stuck in Canada.


Actually, i think everywhere has losers.  HK has HK losers.  US has US losers. Canada has Canadian Losers.  Losers everywhere.
But, just like old Chinese motto..  The one who says others are fools is a fool.
so, the same for the one who says others are losers is a loser.

I don't know about others.. But I stay here because in my industry, it is way better than in HK in terms of salary & opportunities.  
I believe so many ppl smarter than me stay in Vancouver.  may be I m the stupidest dumbass but I make my living and enjoy my life (including career). No complain.  

Somehow it is your mind-set, if you don't like your life in a city, and cannot find anything good of the city.  You will still complain the same **** even moving to another city.  No difference.  it is your mind.  You own your life, your happiness, not letting the place control you.

TOP

原帖由 tripixel 於 2009-2-25 02:15 發表
fishing in the summer, snowboarding in the winter. renting an apartment facing english bay. i am staying.


and sleeping like a polar beer in winter.

TOP

Everyone MUST HAVE a good job because they are at a certain age?



Use some IQ please.
Toppy.hk 發表於 2009-6-5 14:11


r u in certain age too?  how much u earn?  have u achieve anything that makes u proud of at your age now?

TOP

返回列表