返回列表 發帖

Tinned Formula (奶粉) For Sale - Nestle & Enfamil & Similac

*** 本商品主題尚未開放 ***

>.< I just want to help some other mom for them to get a cheaper formula..........
I got a full time job and a baby at home it does take a lot of time for me to do all the ordering and stuff like that and basically I just want to help other and get the formula in cheaper price.
I understand that alot of people love to buy it in the store.
i know sometime the store are selling it on sale for $24.99 and if u got coupon of coz it will be cheaper sometime but its easy to get few coupons but not like 10 coupons at once.
Also depends on which formula you are using for nestle - if you buy 2 tins there is a special code on each tin you can always go to their web to register it and they will give you $5 superstore cash card.  (So that you know the formula is real not the fake one)
Of coz its ok to not buying it from me...it's good that if you want to buy it from the store ^^

TOP

wellz so i guess it's gonna be better for me to delete the post then..^^
but thx..^^

TOP

@@ Can't delete the post @@
it will be great if admin can help me delete it thank you

TOP

返回列表