my family used to go to 東京一番... but they have been on renovation.. so we changed to 仁和 instead...
仁和 is not bad cuz they have a lot of food to choose from and most of them taste good..=) but in terms of 生牛肉 and 生蠔, i prefer the ones at 東京一番 more cuz i personally think they taste better..
by the way.. does anyone know what happened to 東京一番?
i think they posted a note saying they are on renovation until the end of March... but they still haven't reopen until now...
of course it is probably cheaper to just eat raw oysters... but if you include other dishes, it might probably double the price..
other than that people might just want to save the hassle from opening the oysters themselves (I have tried opening oysters myself and it's not as easy as I thought)
besides... i wasn't comparing raw oysters to other restaurants...
i was just comparing the 2 AYCE i have been to recent years...
Comparing the raw oyster from Tokyo Ichiban and Ninkazu...
I just prefer Tokyo Ichiban more...
i went to 仁和 central plaza 2/f 4 lunch. they dun hv oyster bor. i dun expect much 4 auce. but i sa ...
habitrailspace 發表於 2010-4-3 18:10
they only have raw oyster in their deluxe AYCE dinner menu~~
I went there once for lunch... comparing to the time i went for dinner... their sushi during dinner time taste much better...
the sushi during lunch time were hard and it tasted like from the night before...