返回列表 發帖

[其他飲食] Best PHO Viet Restaurant in Richmond

PHO is my favorite food and I had tried all pho restaurants in Richmond, by far An Nam is the best because their soup is very tasty and you will not feel thirsty at all after eating it. On top of that, their strawberry milkshake is by far the best I ever had before.  They have lunch special everyday from 2pm to 6pm for a spring roll and large pho for only $6.95

the location is at 8280 Granville Ave beside Value Village

2# ACooperFan

no I do not work for An Nam, as I do not know the owner either, I recommand it to everyone because PHO is my favorite food and An Nam does have the best PHO in Richmond

TOP

well believe it or not this is not an ads as I have no relationship with An Nam at all, however I do go there to eat often, therefore I want to share it with everyone else ;)

TOP

i only have pho, spring roll and strawberry milkshake everytime i go there....but my friends tried pork & chicken rice with egg and they like it very much.

TOP

8# weather0527


OK Pho Lan is the second best in Richmond in my opinion, I used to eat Pho Lan for pho until An Nam opened, the reaon Pho Lan is not as good as An Nam is becasue Pho Lan's soup are too oily as the soup taste is very unstable and not as tasty than An Nam, however the beef from Pho Lan is a bit better than An Nam which is something you can consider if beef is your main concern, for me, I think soup is more important, therefore I would pick An Nam oever Pho Lan.

TOP

I like the beef rice & chicken rice from Green Lemongrass, but not Pho because their soup has lot of MSG (味精) , i felt very thirsty after i had pho in green lemongrass every single time.

TOP

12# RayRay
There were one month i used to go pho 99 almost 3 to 4 times a week, but too bad their quality is super unstable plus there were one time, i found a dead ant in the soup and the soup tasted a bit strange.  So I wont recommand Pho99 unless you want to try your luck.

TOP

it was very unfortunate to hear that but thanks for your your honest feedback tho.  Im sure everyone have different taste somehow. ;)

TOP

42# 布小熊

lol i used to go to lan everyday, but i dont like the owner, because he is very unfriendly to chinese only,  so racist!
寧 缺 莫 濫

TOP

返回列表