返回列表 發帖
No need to pity for me, I've been doing a few lecturing in Calgary
and  LA  recently  and  going to teach HACCP programs in Korea on behalf
of University of Chicago. Bored? I'm semi-retired.
I think there is something in public interest I can share, if someone do not
agree with me, that is life.

TOP

I'm semi-retired, not semi-retard.
I can afford to spend some time for sharing, do some good deeds.
So far whatever I post would be constructive, never try to offend anyone
intentionally;  well except CCP agents

TOP

本帖最後由 somewhereintime 於 2009-9-18 17:06 編輯

I would not be able to stay in business for 40 years if  I have done
anything  against  conscience . Many LYK's  actually know me . I doubt
anybody who can fool people for 40 years and stay popular.
Got anything better to do than slandering? So far most of the accusation
were false, except  I'm anti-communism.
Simply report to Elections Canada and Vancouver School Board  if you have any ground
that I have breach any code of ethic.
Your sole purpose posting in this thread is to  attack me, but nothing to do with the topic.
I'm too old for dog-fight so please just let go

TOP

Attention please:
The focus of this thread are
1:  Yellow colour
2:  Cuttlefish
3.: T&T Supermarket
I've voice my opinion on all 3 issues
Any personal issue please start a new thread, since it has been
very low traffic in LYK  lately

TOP

Topic hijacked, sorry to Auyatyat, who started the thread and
posted only one question

TOP

19# Ultraman

I'm only a  humble  LYK in this forum, not super-human.
My  regular audience are the Foodservice Executives, Professionals , Chefs  and business people ,
they are Caucasians.
then consumers and,  voters  during elections which are mostly Chinese.

TOP

本帖最後由 somewhereintime 於 2009-9-18 20:25 編輯

I come to LYK with no burden: You are neither my clients, student or colleague.
Showing off? I received  stand up ovation from 400+ Canadian top foodservice professionals
when I addressed to the National conference in Calgary" Moving The Mountains"  2 months ago,  televized.
Well, that's enough, let move out from this thread, I will

TOP

Only 2 posts you described me are true, while over 20 were fabricated,
you have no idea what you were saying. If you really know about me,
you would not doubt that Yeung Koon Yat is my uncle and mentor,
I was accompanying him at the press conference last year in Richmond
last year. Check the paper.
Since I am no important to you, why bother wasting your time here?
You have penned over 50 posts attacking me with no ground.
If you want to disgrace me, do so in the public, or report to my affiliates, medias
Your personal hate have nothing to do with this thread, so far you did not say
anything relevant to "Yellow Cuttlefish at T & T"  other than personal attack,
to an unimportant old man. Let's stop it and  debate somewhere else.

TOP

Yes, back to cuttlefish.
BTW, if the coloring is tasteless, why use orange but not soy sause?
Tradition??
sheep 發表於 2009-9-19 07:11

Before the modern refrigeration technology, blemishes made the presentation unpleasant, so the cooks
try to hide it with colour,  soya sauce is much more expensive than colouring and soya sauce would go rancid and spoil the broth.
Many restaurants would squirt yellow colour water over prawns, roll in tapioca starch then deepfry for salt & pepper prawns,
way cheaper than eggs.
Also, the fish & chips batter contain no egg because egg would make the batter soggy, here come the colouring.
Anyone remember the "RED" pistachio at movie theatre?

TOP

本帖最後由 somewhereintime 於 2009-9-19 15:57 編輯

Again  nothing relevant here.
I deal with public everyday, from school, business and professional.
My person life have nothing to do with my work,  the list goes on since
last spring I think,  dessert places,  Pastry chefs, the usage of saffron,
7-Hexxxx restaurant, Stxxxxxx at Aberdeen,  my career as Pro Chef Instructor
at BCIT circa 1981,  The Rational Self-CookingCentre System,  Home Chef Program
the congee issue, my affiliatation with top chefs,  Foodsafe programs,  my year with
Uncle KY Yeung circa 1969, Gloucester Hotel, my career accomplishments in Canada. MY
family tie with CCP, religious issue.... 40+ false  statements from those topics alone.
Every time I bow out to end the non-sense side-track.
So far the only information you have about me is right:
1. I have only grade 8 education , I never went to school in Canada but managed to
    pass all exams with  honour by self study, and have been teaching colleges curriculum  
    for 29 years
2. My uncle sponsored me here, which is not exactly true, becauseh
    I was on travelling visa here and somehow the immigration gave me
    immigration status without applying for;  one word: grateful
As in this thread, I already indicated 3 times that I want out.
I'm too old to fight, maybe except the HST.
I do not  think that is the story appealed to the LYK here, they are too young
to understand how hard is it to get accepted as an  young immigrant with little education, no English
and no money, and not even prepared to  relocate from a city  10,000 miles away. For me, it is a
vacation that lasts  32 years
I do not want to talk any more irrelevant  thing in this thread again.
So let me RIP

TOP

返回列表