返回列表 發帖
本帖最後由 somewhereintime 於 2009-10-22 17:34 編輯

44# sheep

Work hard, play harder

TOP

本帖最後由 somewhereintime 於 2009-10-22 20:29 編輯

49# Ultraman
This is my  last  reply in this thread, from time to time when I reply to a thread, it became battlefield for
vicious person attack and hijacked instead of  rational  discussion; I sincerely feel sorry for the starter of the thread.
I had answered Mr. Daimo's  question  at #26
I do not think duck egg is more chewy, the duck eggs are higher in fat therefore they are
used  in the preparation of Salted eggs.  Salted chicken eggs are simply not comparable in
term of colour and texture, and the oil in the chicken egg yolks does not run.
Duck and duck eggs are not susceptible to harmful pathogens such as Salmonella as much as chicken.
The larger size also make workload easier,  you would appreciate if you need to crack  400 litres of liquid egg daily.
All the good Cantonese style wunton I ate in my life contain shrimp meat, and it is my preference,
not a matter of right or wrong.
The  former Spring & Autumn Restaurant used to have fresh lobster wonton  back in 80's and it was
real good. Most of the existing wonton restaurants, well, I would order something else from  the menu.
The best Cantonese wonton hand down, surprisingly was  at the Medallion Chinese restaurant in Cloverdale,
my late buddy Master Chef Kwok Wing Hong who wrote books on Imperial Banquet made the best Chinese
food I can remember,  sadly it is only in my memory.
This is a forum for sharing opinions, not for personal attack, and I'm so old and tire to response to nonsense
challenge, you have talked about my situation at other local forum(the P___G) in Spring.
I have been affiliating with food industry for over 40 years, I may know a thing or two about the topic, or I won't
bother posting. I believe everything I post here is accurate and true to the best of my knowledge. You do not
have to agree and it doesn't bother me, everyone here is anonymous.
Does anyone has a simple solution for the title of the thread  after  all?

TOP

紅衛兵精神不死

TOP

本帖最後由 somewhereintime 於 2009-10-23 06:36 編輯

敢做敢認是我的為人宗旨,何懼之有
我平生從未負人,寧願退讓

TOP

本帖最後由 somewhereintime 於 2009-10-23 10:55 編輯

I will admit if I  have ever done anything wrong, and accept the outcome,
even carrying  the cross. To me, admitting mistake is to apologize to the
person involved directly.  I have done it many time even though it wasn't
really my fault.
Dare to do everything is like Mao's Red Guard, too naive for my character.
Knowing about me? the only person who  know my about me is my wife,
not even my siblings. I dare to do many things other people would not try,
yet, I stand up and accept the consequences. I challenged the federal ,
provincial and municipal governments; I dare to teach college curriculums
for 28 years without high school education, so what?
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

本帖最後由 somewhereintime 於 2009-10-23 11:14 編輯

117# Ultraman
Like ignoring someone's love?
I would never intend to do anything that would causes other person's lost or suffer:
Financially, physically and reputation. tangibly or intangibly.
I do business based on referral alone, I do not advertise and yet I have more than
I can handle.  
For sub-contractors, I have been known for paying more than what they ask for,
I want to make sure everyone works with me get a fair share of profit. Anyone worked
for me could verify  that fact.
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

I'm a fugitive for 50 years, the CCP put $1,000,000 RMB want for my head.
I was a traitor who flee the motherland, and defied the teaching of party,
leaking national classified info to foreign country,
spreading   negative news on the internet............I plead guilty
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

The business circle in BC is small and tightly weaved,(not only the Chinese),
business scouting for consultant would spend lot of time screening the background
of the firm the want to retain. Any doubtful company will be blacklisted.
My rating at the Vancouver Board of Trade, Better Business Burreau and Consumer Association is flawless and I got good reference/referrals from my clients.
I have been known for no bargaining on fee. Most important: I get the job done.
Currently I'm working on 4 projects.
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

looks like it  is sign, seal and delivered
sheep 發表於 2009-10-23 11:29

Good idea! it is my guarantee, not empty promise
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

It is just beside the liquor store, I don't know if they change hand
since my friend died 3 years ago.
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

返回列表