返回列表 發帖

My Misc Cards

本帖最後由 Michimaro 於 2009-12-21 20:23 編輯

Still pretty new at card making so any comments or advice will be much appreciated~!
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

2# fibbi

Yup definitely a HA fan =) Especially the stamps with the girls in their new collection. I ordered some stuff online but I also went to Granville Island to try my luck to see if they had any of the new collection yet and luckily they did!

TOP

5# fibbi


No didn't go to the preview party but there was still a lot of stock today.
I ordered from http://www.twopeasinabucket.com
What abt you?

TOP

7# fibbi


Its my first time ordering from them but I think that they use USPS which I like since there's always brokerage fees when I get stuff shipped with UPS. I got an email confirmation that they will ship my order out on the 23rd so I guess I will just have to wait and see to see how long it takes for it to arrive.

TOP

11# fibbi


Yay to new tools/supplies
Merry Christmas to you too =)

TOP

Update of some cards I made recently.
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

TOP

返回列表