返回列表 發帖

Do you constantly do prank on coworkers?

單選投票, 共有 24 人參與投票
29.17% (7)
50.00% (12)
20.83% (5)
您所在的用戶組沒有投票權限
I'm just wondering whether I'm the only one constant do prank on a co-worker...
Because we're shift work, my co-worker goes on his weekend every weekend. when he is gone for his weekend, my supervisor and I always come up with something interesting to *decorate* or just do some random things to him...

I understand this theory... that's why i'm kinda scared to take my days off now...
i'm gonna lock up everything... and remove as much stuff as possible...

TOP

I don't know how to upload picture here...
we tin foil everything to a coworker's cubical.. every pens, computer mouse, phone, etc...

Also, we tried getting another cubical wall to box in his cubical... put cardboard on top.. so it's like a house.. and put a "FOR SALE" sign outside of the cubical

and since it's christmas time coming, we decorate his cubical with christmas tree, a mini train set around his chair, lots of christmas lights, build a fireplace out of cardboard.. and stockings hanging on the fireplace...

[ 本帖最後由 sonson411 於 2007-12-9 15:19 編輯 ]

TOP

返回列表