返回列表 發帖
You moron, I am not even from mainland China.
peter236 發表於 2009-9-14 12:22

But you admire China very much, more than we do

TOP

Because you are ignorant and arrogant.
peter236 發表於 2009-9-14 16:34

So, don't get mad if I wrote something that upsets you

TOP

We will always off topic whenever Peter and PSP joined

TOP

You moron, I am ethnic chinese. What do you mean by 假洋鬼子?
peter236 發表於 2009-9-14 23:22

Exactly, you are Chinese, but you act like 洋鬼子 so you are 假 fake, copy.......etc

TOP

That's the only news that he can cut and paste from the newspapers.
He doesn't know what the words means.

TOP

that's exactly what he always does...

Taiwanese people like the "black money"
Canadian does not like Chinese
China people are all the same
Hong Kong people are all bad

and what race is he?  Oh... ...
myversa 發表於 2009-9-15 22:49

So he is Macau friend?

TOP

返回列表