返回列表 發帖

[日本料理] Guu Garden at Hornby st

I went to the new Guu Garden at Hornby Street. My friend were suggesting that place beause their Oden is good. I don't even know there is a Guu if my friend didn't bring me there. The whole building was under construction but they are open at the 2nd floor.

I had their Miso(味噌) Oden which their soup base is really good and they have a lot of topping to choose from. They are $1.5 - about $4 each. We each paid about $17 each and we felt pretty full. Have to try their 番茄 and Octopus. They also have mozzerella cheese oden but I didn't try.

We didn't drink but I think it is a pretty cool place for 宵夜 if you don't want to go 居酒屋 in Downtown.

It is in Downtown, I meant you have some other choice in Downtown other than 居酒屋

TOP

真架...Guu is 居酒屋 but they have new style Oden that people can try mar. I didn't go there for regualr 居酒屋 menu.
It's in Hornby and Nelson if you guys want to try.

TOP

If you want to see more here is the website I just found.

http://www.guu-izakaya.com/garden/

TOP

I like oden sometime but everywhere is kind of the same. But this guu oden is a little bit different with the soup.....good to go with rice if you are not full enough.

TOP

返回列表