返回列表 發帖

[中餐館] Where to eat snake?

It's hard to find good snake soup in vancouver.

Any suggestion?

It's in the culture and they taste good.
It's like, there are lots of food to eat, why eat rice?

TOP

tiff:  No shxt, of course I know HK has good snake soup.  That's not the question.  We are in Vancouver right now.

Ultra:  Some people hate beef , some people hate pork, does that mean you don't eat them?  Some people think chicken breast is the best meat, so you only eat chicken breast?
I like snake soup because it tastes good to me and I enjoyed it very much since I tried it when I was a kid in HK.

TOP

本帖最後由 Prelude 於 2010-1-12 22:34 編輯
so, vancouver is not a place to discuss snakes.
tiffiant 發表於 2010-1-12 20:20



By your theory or standard,  I guess we can't discuss wonton in Vancouver because HK has better ones.
We can't discuss fried noodles in Vancouver as well, we can't discuss 7-11, we can't discuss cellphone, etc...

We can barely discuss anything now suddenly.  In fact, we can only discuss Vancouver's best, right?

TOP

YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO TAIWAN, SINGAPORE OR AUSTRALIA. CANNOT BELIEVE HOW COME YOU JUST WON'T STOP BSing.
rockypath 發表於 2010-1-13 01:18



So, you are his only travel agent?

TOP

So, where is the best place to eat snake in Vancouver again?
Lost track after few pages of useless bull****s.

TOP

The food court one wasn't good to begin with.  Now, it's even worse than before.
So, are we out of luck?

TOP

返回列表