返回列表 發帖
let's give an example, is it okay to have where you live next to cemeteries?
myversa 發表於 2010-2-9 08:40


I bought a Master So's book from HK. Pretty interesting. I can lend to you if you like, Myversa.
I've yet to study the book more to determind what to do with my own home. However, I am a believer but if it says to put some weird stuff in my home that will totally be awkward or doesn't blend in with my interior, I WON'T DO IT~!

Back to the topic:
There are things that benefit you while others don't. What you put and repell depends upon your dob, your home settings, and the Chinese year presently. However, facing a cemetery is ALWAYS not advisable!
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

TOP

fong sui changes from year to year and time to time. Eg: a glass of water should be placed on the east last year but on the west side this year.

It's a huge and interesting study.
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

TOP

返回列表