返回列表 發帖
So rude! I agree that Chinese are in general, more racist then others. It's so sad to hear they label all other skin color people yet, they complain of themselves being mistreated!
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

TOP

本帖最後由 zuesel 於 2009-9-30 11:03 編輯

I think the problem is with people always carry their past for generations and generations. Honestly, how many Chinese in our generation these days are very knowledgable about the history and war enough to say because long long long time ago, we've been mistreated, so therefore, we are not nice to you today?

Move On! People! Holding grudges and using them as scapegoat for negative feelings and action is just unrealistic and pointless!

Seriously, Chinese did invent gun power, paper, compass hundreds of years ago......and today, what are they proud of and talk about STILL? "gunpower, paper, compass"! Other countries had taken these and improved them each day! But Chinese still say: "We invented gunpower, paper, compass!"

The point is: MOve On! Open up! Stop thinking we are better than others to be racist against others!
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

TOP

wow, how arrogant you are? What makes you think that the Chinese are not improving their technology everyday? You talk like only westerners can improve technologies. The Chinese are improving their e ...
peter236 發表於 2009-10-1 02:43


NO need to get personal and bring in a person's hobby into this discussion. My opinion is based on what I've observed and my experience in daily life and job (having to interact with people of all nationality everyday for over 10 yrs). I have not heard that many racist remarks, comments, fr. another nationality compare to Chinese! They spill these comments like beans shamelessly as if it a normal part of daily conversation: "Your Black technician is useless", "Gwai low is stupid", "Us Chinese is better", "Your contract is in English! I don't read English ga, so it doesn't count!", "Wah, your company is so big, so how come no Chinese technician?", "Don't know how the gwi low do things geh!"...

Other things I observe daily include budding into line ups at a grocery store, picking nose in the public, messing up newspapers while picking from the bottom of pile, poison foods, etc. the list goes on and on...So with that in mind, what gives them the rights to be racist? Of course other people have their own shot comings too but sticking with the subject of this thread, I am not going to bring in the Hindi, South Africian, Mexican, Japanese, Macounese, Austrialian, blah blah...

I am speaking in terms of generalization. I don't hate these individuals because I don't know them. I don't belive one nation is more superior than another. However, when one specific nationality talks low to another, that's an idication that they feel they are better than everyone else. This is what I hate to see. They put themselves in a position where people will attack them. (When people taai ng gor ngaan, they speak up!). Just like what you are doing here, except your comment brought in my hobby into this discussion which is pointless and like a little kid picking a fight. This is open discussion, I am not interested in convincing you to agree with me. I am just interested in expressing my opinion which is based on my experience and observation for years. I am not going to say it will never change in the future if I encounter something more possitive.
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

TOP

本帖最後由 zuesel 於 2009-10-8 11:46 編輯

Mr Peter here demonstrated a prime example. He doesn't walk the talk at all. First off, he calls people names and gets offensive by personal attacks. Then, he addresses our views by bringing in technology yet, ignores other things we mentioned such as lots of racist comments and name callings that Chinese in general give to other skin colors. Hmmmm...name calling...wait a minute, that sounds familiar...now, who does it?

Seriously, if your attitude was civil and showed some respect, we might just have a positive change of view. But the way you talk has nothing more then negative impact!
This post isn't about which country is stronger, has better technology. We are talking about people's attitude here! You just set a great example!

Being rude and try to be convincing doesn't convince anyone anything! If you want to win an argument, you have to reasonable, respectful of others opinions and give realistic examples. By then, you still may not win but WHY the hell would you want others to think like you anyway?
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

TOP

本帖最後由 zuesel 於 2009-10-9 07:49 編輯
why? you should ask people like Lik, why he always want to win an argument? Anyone who participates in a discussion always thinks he/she is right. But you should be more reasonable here. You make yo ...
peter236 發表於 2009-10-9 02:25


Oh really? I could disagree? I can state my opinion??????? Wow! How contraditing, double-standard, pypocratical!!
This is what I got from disagreeing: ... "Why don't you start contributing to the Chinese high-tech industries, rather than making useless miniature models at home? You are just a pathetic self-hating Chinese.."

I didn't say I agree or disagree with Lik. I don't follow up with his nor your other postings. I don't care what he does in other posts to win an argument. But what I do know is, just from reading this one post, you make Lik gor so much of a better person than you! Simpily because he's not childlish by name calling and personal attacks!

OH, suggestion for you. Moving forward, before you reply, you should read your posts again so you won't be caught sticking your foot in your mouth.
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

TOP

本帖最後由 zuesel 於 2009-10-9 10:53 編輯

Myversa, you are not a loser. Losing an argument doesn't make you a loser. You can participate in a debate civilized and respectifuly.
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

TOP

返回列表