返回列表 發帖
I went there for dinner last night, it was packed with people around 7ish.
I went with 3 other frds.
We tried two soup bases, hot & spicy and spare ribs broth. i personally like the hot & spicy one more.
the foods came out fast.
their seafood was fresh and the oyster was HUGE.

when we leave, the manager gave us a red flyer.

starting from Feb 20, they will give out a scallop per person for all you can eat hot pot.

I've called the next day to reserve a table already on Feb 21.

TOP

live scallop.

the manager said "those ones from the tank." (pointing to the fish tank)

TOP




TOP

When I ate the king crab, it was a package with hotpot.

TOP

回復 34# peter236


    so far so good for this restaurant. Will be going again this week

TOP

the seafood special is over la..

I hear before that they were giving out free scallop per person when they first open, then the seafood special during summer time. Wondering if they will have any free stuffs for their first year anniversary.

TOP

返回列表