返回列表 發帖

to those LYK with 回鄉證 (回中國需知)

No matter you are flying or walking into China, you do NOT need to have a Chinese Travel Visa. I was told by a customs officer in China. When I asked the Visa Office (on Broadway Vancouver), their answer was firm and clear that I need to have the visa. Do not trust the Visa Office here. If you do not believe what I said, please phone and ask the Chinese customs (in China). I wasted my time and $ and I don't want you guys to do the same.

If you fly out from Canada to China you need a visa, if you go to China from HK then HK ID and 回鄉 ...
donshiu888 發表於 2012-4-30 12:33



that was the purpose of the posting. if you have 回鄉證 already, you don't need a visa. period.

TOP

I would like to know .. how to WALK to China from Canada ..  lol
Catpiano 發表於 2012-4-30 15:05



With 回鄉證, it's understood the holder is from HK. of course I mean going to China from HK duh

TOP

for what I know, your 回鄉證  is your visa to China, it doesn't matter how you get there, you don't  ...
eeq20 發表於 2012-4-30 13:49



+1

TOP

Suppose a Hong Kong person walks into China, from a neighboring country, like Burma or Pakistan, he  ...
peter236 發表於 2012-4-30 18:38



yes. 回鄉證 is the only piece of entrance permit you need.

TOP

urh...seems like you have forgotten something, we are talking about China here, over there the custo ...
billykid 發表於 2012-5-1 16:50



That's right. I don't expect people here believe 100% of what I said (I wouldn't either). You are recommended to contact the Customs in China (BUT NOT THE CHINESE CONSULATE IN VANC.). I am bringing this topic up here to try help people save $ and time and I am not happy that the Vancouver Chinese Consulate lied to my face so they can earn my $.

TOP

that would be a NO. a lot of countries will just take a HK pp instead of a visa. but it's best to ask the customs.

TOP

also, if you apply china visa with canadian passport, you can't renew your回鄉卡 when you back hk


is that right.... thanks for the tip :)

TOP

返回列表