返回列表 發帖
Did you try their fish soup noodles? I tried the "方魚肉碎" 魚湯底, and I was a little disappointed. Maybe it's my problem, I thought it should be "方魚" + "肉碎" (minced pork), but turned out only 方魚肉...嘅碎。 Soup was nothing special, and so called 米線 was actually 瀨粉。I got a free bubble tea too, and the service was good and friendly. Yet, all servers are new and young and lack of experience and training, even for one bowl of noodles they need two servers to get it put down on my table. I may try their original fish soup in the future and see.

TOP

even for one bowl of noodles they need two servers to get it put down on my table

must b a very b ...
habitrailspace 發表於 2011-4-24 09:59

Nope. Just any common size for a bowl of fish soup noodles or Japanese ramen we can see anywhere else. They're just 姐手姐腳! LOL

TOP

回復  FiChai


有無整埋水晶甲?


我返學果陣見到d 水晶甲同學抄notes 都特別慢 ...
auyatyat 發表於 2011-4-24 11:22

Haha.... that's a good one. But well, even male servers are like that. @_@;;

TOP

回復  FiChai


    仲以為你話男人都整水晶甲!
auyatyat 發表於 2011-4-24 20:14

Haha... no no, I meant those guys are also 姐手姐腳! :b

TOP

人哋成大鍋鴻圖鍋麵,先至要兩個server擺上枱啫。咁普通一碗米線好似如臨大敵咁樣,就的確有啲好笑。Hope they'll gain more experience and improve la.

TOP

It's been over 10 YEARS that I had my last 鴻圖鍋麵! I don't remember what it is any more but I th ...
布小熊 發表於 2011-4-26 17:30

Usually crab meat with egg in E-Fu noodles, one of my favorites. Hehe...

TOP

返回列表