大C姐 當前離線
非常老友 (高級)
The only thing I am really concerned with is how to make sure that I can make money consistently, ei ... 快樂牛郎 發表於 2010-7-16 22:29
TOP
我又好同意 股票真係等同廢紙 but land/property is not without risk either. 只可以講nothing is witho ... 快樂牛郎 發表於 2010-7-16 22:34
Note, if you really want to invest in yourself, you shouldn't think of yourself as an employee of ... 快樂牛郎 發表於 2010-7-16 22:36
"我唔係講炒樓﹐但係一般買樓點會唔賺呢? 你唔賣都一定賺住啦。人點都要住﹐住點都要錢﹐你唔買要租﹐你唔 ... fibbi 發表於 2010-7-16 22:48
No opportunity cost? No depreciation (especially if you own a condo)? 快樂牛郎 發表於 2010-7-16 22:50
I wouldn't say that we "don't like to" listen, it's just that this DOESN'T work 快樂牛郎 發表於 2010-7-16 22:52
回復 快樂牛郎 點講呢?如果學咗整車,都難保一日可能整車大部份由robot做喎。間屋供滿咗就係自己 ... fibbi 發表於 2010-7-16 22:44
自住就絕對ok 不過我4年住3個地方 買屋絕對唔適合我 快樂牛郎 發表於 2010-7-16 23:01
Let me be more specific. In order for house prices to continue to appreciate quickly, some or all o ... 快樂牛郎 發表於 2010-7-16 22:59