返回列表 發帖
2nd Nespresso!

TOP

回復 18# Catpiano


    Espresso? Which machine is that? Any website?

TOP

回復 25# ACC-HE


    I tried that during the demo in the home show. I think one problem is that, the water is dispensed manually...so you have to press it and hold. I think it's kinda troublesome...instead of click a button and I can do something else.
2nd thing...the taste IMO can't compare with Nespresso...

I'm very happy with Nespresso coffee + fresh made foam milk to add on top..

TOP

回復 32# Catpiano

where can I get the cat **** bean? i want to try too!

TOP

回復 35# satil


    Thanks!

TOP

Just to share with you...
This is one of my favourite bean:
http://www.starbucks.com/coffee/ ... uatemala-casi-cielo

TOP

回復 38# satil


    Great!

TOP

回復 40# Catpiano


    But even I have the cat **** coffee, how should I brew it? It won't work with Nespresso
I do have conventional drip machine. Is that good enough?

TOP

回復 48# Catpiano


    really? i don't actually like TIM Hortons coffee wor... my workplace has switched from costco brand to tim horton brand and i don't like it ...

TOP

返回列表