返回列表 發帖

places to visit in Calgary?

I'm going to attend my cousin's wedding in August in Calgary. Is there any good place to visit there? (in terms of sight seeing...)

I'll consider my husband a "faster than average" driver...how long would it take from Van to Calgary? We are thinking of stay over in some places in between. Does it worth it? But hotels aren't cheap...

If you were to choose to visit between the dinasour museum and West Edmonton mall, which one will you choose?

Thanks!

Thanks guy. How about inside City of Calgary? Anything special to see?
I have been to the Rockies/Icefield/Banff. So it's not a "must see" this time. And I'm thinking only take 5 days. Minus 2 days driving and 1 day wedding banquet. Not much time left. So I'm just trying to see what other place to visit?

thx

TOP

原帖由 Catpiano 於 2008-5-28 21:33 發表
NONE NONE NONE NONE ..

NOTHING to do in Calgary .  beside over price food .  over price hotel .. and worst service in Canada ..

Anyway .. NORMALLY ..  only 8.5 hr from Vancouver to Calgary .. ...
You better spend more time in Banff, Lake Louie, Ice Field, Jasper and Edmonton ..  

Anything special to see in Edmonton besides the big mall?

TOP

I'm going in August. Since my cousin came to my wedding, I should go as well la.
So it seems like I will just go to the dinasour's museum.

Any good restaurant for steak? The Alberta beef is ~~

TOP

原帖由 Catpiano 於 2008-5-29 21:57 發表
If u want .. I can suggest you some nice place for Steak ..   

Make sure DON'T go any chinese food ..  Brazilian grill is good too ... not sure if it is popular in Van as well ...   


There is some  ...


Hey would you mind suggest some nice place for steak? Thanks!

TOP

返回列表