返回列表 發帖
原帖由 Rainy 於 2008-2-26 11:00 發表
Last year went back for 10 days (CNY)
The woman asked me some very non-sense questions
(I am a Canadian)

She asked me: where did you go?
(I thought she saw my boarding-pass? 仲要問?)

I told her "HK" ...

It's just some tactics they use to question suspicious people because you were going to HK for a short period and by youself I guess?

They want to ask more question to see if you're lying so they deliberately repeat and ask "stupid" questions.  Just answer them, don't talk back, or else you'll be in trouble!

TOP

Haha....smile on their faces when they're working...I don't think so...

Not saying everyone is like that but I only saw laid back, bad attitude government workers in all these years.  No matter where you go government workers are all the same...especially in the immagration and customs department.  However, I respect fire fighters the most.

Just tell the truth and don't hide anything.  Nothing to be scared/worried about if you tell the truth.

TOP

Hyde...you're so funny...

TOP

返回列表