返回列表 發帖
【明報專訊】讀報看到菲律賓總統阿基諾三世拒絕為人質事件道歉,我就想起了警務處長曾偉雄早前的名句:「維 ...
lo_pak 發表於 2011-8-28 14:34



挑那星
條粉樣唔講下班糞青點挑釁o的警察,佢老味﹐警察無呀媽生架?
做人公道o的好

TOP

回復  chunsh

做人公道o的好...

過百學者聯署促曾偉雄唐英年道歉

立法會保安事務委員會今天召開 ...
lo_pak 發表於 2011-8-28 22:28


香港呢的叫粗暴?
你睇過外國(英,美,加)的警察點做野未呀
warn左你之後, 你一唔合作就打/電到你訓底
放眼世界啦

TOP

回復  chunsh


RCMP sells drugs on the street too. Should Hong Kong Police follow?
Look4chrisng 發表於 2011-8-29 08:40


proof? are u saying the majority of RCMP sell drugs?
and, you are off topic. those 糞青 always "worship" the so-called democracy and freedom in the western world. They should look at how do the police in the so-called democracy & freedom world treat the protesters who ignored their warnings

One simple fact, if cops warn u to not moving and calm down, please do so, otherwise, the laws over the world, 3rd world or not, the cops have the right to use their ways to force u to "hold still", if the way the hk police did is called brutal, then how do u say about the cops in North America?

TOP

Do North America cops arrest you when they don't like the style of your T-shirt?
Look4chrisng 發表於 2011-8-29 09:12



Does hk police beat people the hell up or taze you when they resist the arrest or ignore their warnings?

TOP

回復  chunsh


    執法人員包娼庇賭響中國嘅地方
都係見怪不怪
亦都可能係少數 ...
sheep 發表於 2011-8-29 09:06


I sort of disagree with this one, but I am not sure as well. I am not peter, but I haven't live in mainland china before and the corruption stories that I heard are from潘小桃. I THINK/GUESS their problem is more serious since there are lots of pirate versions of products and food. Without the help of some corrupted cops, I don't think those pirate can be that昌盛

TOP

Yes and no.  Depends on the situation.
For sure to the people wearing the wrong kind of T-shirt? ...
Look4chrisng 發表於 2011-8-29 09:31


I am a 陰謀論 guy, I don't believe that is a coincident. I tend to believe it is an event of 擺警察上檯. If the cops do anything like arrest, they will make the noise to the news and blame the cops, otherwise, someone will do something to 李克強 (in the X民連 style). Cops always got their 情報 in advance. I would do the same thing if I am the chef of the police.

話又說回來﹐在港英其間,香港人真的有絕對的自由?

TOP

本帖最後由 chunsh 於 2011-8-29 10:16 編輯
話又說回來﹐在港英其間,香港人真的有絕對的自由?

No.
During Ming Dynasty, it was even worse. ...
Look4chrisng 發表於 2011-8-29 10:03


LOL, I like your mocking styke
its ok, history and news always show that who know the real fact about world: who got $$ (or resource), who got bargaining power. In hk, water, food, $$ are mainly from mainland china

well, u have your freedom to 逃避現實 and dream ....
人是要有夢想的﹐否則便和死魚沒兩樣
但好多人都把夢想和妄想mixed up左

TOP

Thank you for granting me the freedom.
Look4chrisng 發表於 2011-8-29 10:15



no problem bro

TOP

So, 好野唔學, 衰野要學足?!?!?

個仔吃大麻,你講都未吃白粉. 個仔吃白粉,你講好多人doh吃crack la. ...
blue20ae 發表於 2011-8-29 10:13



    你唔講下而家的糞青點衝擊/挑釁的差佬

TOP

本帖最後由 chunsh 於 2011-8-29 11:14 編輯
無人話港英時代港人有絕對嘅自由,但人地事頭婆班手下有料,可以將香港打理得井井有條,民怨少、民憤極低 ...
Lik 發表於 2011-8-29 10:33



   
人地事頭婆班手下有料,可以將香港打理得井井有條


都要無甘多刁民﹐多番的順民合作先得架

仲有世界經濟呢﹐本土就業呢?
以前香港有自己既生產業﹐出口﹐轉口工業﹐百業興旺
而家? 整個社會得番服務業﹐金融﹐樓市帶動﹐塘水滾塘魚。外圍經濟有的風吹草
動﹐可以令到整個社會不安

TOP

返回列表