返回列表 發帖
This is so true,

" the problem almost always lies with drivers who step on the wrong pedal.

'When the driver says they have their foot on the brake, they are just plain wrong,' Schmidt said. 'The human motor system is not perfect, and it doesn't always do what it is told.'


I guess those C 9 always say they step on the brake .. but actually, on the gas pedal .. ( or both .. )



Can't keep blaming Toyota ..  as most of Toyota drivers are dumb C 9 ...  do they really know what are they doing when driving??

TOP

From heavy equipment,microwave,cellphone, etc etc can kill/hurt people ..

However, how many of those cases, are by user mistake?

I do agree Toyota has been overpriced and overated in N/A ...  , Toyota may not be MUCH better then domestic cars, but, I don't think it is that bad ...

TOP

返回列表