返回列表 發帖
I did!

My parents ..  my parents in law ..  ^_^

Since my borther REJECTED to add my parents to his contact  .. so I added my parents, so they can see my brother's pic ..  lol

TOP

但系好想知道, 系米已為人父母, 都想知自己仔女會識D乜嘢朋友呢? 嘩! 萬一比佢add jor 你D friend, 你會吾會吾開心架?
紅豆冰 發表於 2009-9-16 17:00


Yes .. that is the case ...  my parents want to know what kind of friends my brother knows from school ar ma ..

TOP

How about this ..

Will you add your boss to FB ??

It is even tougher call ..  I have my Bosses on my FB ..  but then I do complain about my job once a while on FB ...   oops..

TOP

How about this ..

Will you add your boss to FB ??

It is even tougher call ..  I have my Bosses on my FB ..  but then I do complain about my job once a while on FB ...   oops..

TOP

返回列表