返回列表 發帖
Don't know if it's just me... to me I think the bigger the cuter/lovelier is the dog!
I always thin ...
布小熊 發表於 2010-4-1 15:45


not a fan of toy breed here

TOP

not a fan of toy breed here
嘉嘉 發表於 2010-4-1 20:38



    same here... I don't like toy breeds, esp those noisy barking chihuahuas!

TOP

I dun like toy size either ah. I'm afraid I'll step on them and kill them. lol

TOP

yeah, i meant simplified Chinese.
zuesel 發表於 2010-4-1 13:29

I can't see why you can't read simplified Chinese, with Windows installed.

TOP

回復 24# peter236

I don't understand it.

TOP

回復 20# yayaya

do poms bark alot?
hard to train?

TOP

the purebred pom actually is a very friendly breed, but they are sensitive dog and will bark when they hear an odd noise

they are not hard to train, for small breed, bichon will be the most difficult to train

TOP



boston terrier
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

TOP

i also have large breed for sale but this week the largerst pup i have is this boston terrier

TOP



american cocker spaniel
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

TOP

返回列表