返回列表 發帖

油漆房間

I wanna DIY my bedroom wall as PINK...
But hear pink ... not a good idea for bedroom...
any comment??? lol

Why not? My bedroom is light pink too.

TOP

pink + white 都ok
無希望無失望

TOP

rite now my old bedroom is white...
but white is 2 plain la... want something new... xP
N I can't think of another color 2 go with my little twins star theme...
haha... fibbi... what kinda of light pink is ur room... hehehe...
just light pink? or mix w/ other color 2? lol

TOP

回復 4# IcySugar


    Just light pink. I PM u a picture...it would show the colour.

TOP

little twins star theme! haha.... pink is ok, not red is ok... red will be too excited for a bedroom~~         lavenda will be another choice

TOP

Depends if you are gay or not la..  don't think good idea for straight man to paint his room pink ..

TOP

I am a girl =.=

TOP

Probably start with a very pale pink on wall and play with different tone and shades of pink in your bedding and furniture.  Amber and magenta goes well with pink.  Remember to stick with warm color only.  

Actually Little Twin Stars already has all these matching colors!

TOP

Oh ..  somehow .. keep thinking you are a man tim ...

Then OK la.... just not the whole room pink .. may be pink + white or some boarder ..

TOP

返回列表