返回列表 發帖
原帖由 ricrick 於 2009-2-3 23:09 發表

查實做男人,點可以做到甘蛇,驚呢D,怕過D
係鐘意人攞D勇氣,直接同佢講話霖佢
吾受就算,係佢吾識貨
無可能為左一隻雀仔,放棄成個森林架嗎!
係男人應該知點做,你係吾係男人? ...


呢d叫大男人

TOP

原帖由 BiscottiGelato 於 2009-2-3 23:05 發表


係就係, 但係只驚一做代替品, 以後都係代替品... 希望個女仔真係會 later change how she view you as, from 代替品 to the real deal la... afraid that at least that'll take quite a bit of time...

Since yo ...

男人最麻煩係婆媽。想追就去嘛~識著時抽離,睇準時機去馬,先有用。

[ 本帖最後由 B仔 於 2009-2-3 23:23 編輯 ]

TOP

原帖由 ricrick 於 2009-2-3 23:09 發表

查實做男人,點可以做到甘蛇,驚呢D,怕過D
係鐘意人攞D勇氣,直接同佢講話霖佢
吾受就算,係佢吾識貨
無可能為左一隻雀仔,放棄成個森林架嗎!
係男人應該知點做,你係吾係男人? ...

I feel the same way.  To keep thinking what she is thinking and guessing what shes gonna do next is very stupid and childish.  The girl already know that you are interested in her, she is just taking advantage and enjoying someone being her "kwon yam bing'. If she end up turn around and start with you, I really doubt she is a 'very easy to chase' girl...

TOP

多謝咁多人既意見, 我諗我知應該點做架啦 :)

繼續update~

TOP

原帖由 大檸樂 於 2009-2-3 23:20 發表


呢d叫大男人

no... this is called 真的漢子

~MUSIC
成和敗努力嘗試
人若有志應該不怕遲
誰人在我未為意
成就靠真本事
做個真的漢子
承擔起苦痛跟失意
投入要我願意
全力干要幹的事
無希望無失望

TOP

原帖由 Nam 於 2009-2-3 12:14 發表
handsome guy will be good for "fast food" if you are "hungry" or good for touchy touchy in the club  but not bf material.


well...I think that's generally the case. But I've met some guys that are good looking, intelligent and funny. I guess the priority for you is first the guy needs to be intelligent, then good looking would be nice too?

TOP

原帖由 B仔 於 2009-2-3 13:11 發表

錯。
可惜,冇嚟種男人存在。


有都結左婚啦.

TOP

原帖由 Rainy 於 2009-2-3 13:40 發表
唔係. wor..... 我  agree B仔想法兼講法


會晤會最後靜係做左朋友價?

TOP

原帖由 Nam 於 2009-2-3 15:33 發表


I can't say my bf is super handsome but other than super handsome, I think he fit your description. ....


好幸福哦

TOP

今晚無咩進展, 遲d再update

TOP

返回列表