返回列表 發帖
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

anyone tried this place these day? It seemed that no one line up for it and no one eatting there now..

TOP

回復 152# Bikki

They had to use the NO GST trick to attract customers,
once they discontinue the deal, business drops like crazy.
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

I still go regularly. I think the food is good.

TOP

回復 154# fibbi

Nothing wrong with the food,
but the price is steep for Richmond standard
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

回復  fibbi

Nothing wrong with the food,
but the price is steep for Richmond standard
somewhereintime 發表於 2010-10-19 16:07


The price is right for Richmond.

TOP

回復 155# somewhereintime


    Without HST it's not that bad. My mom also likes it.

TOP

2 bowls of beef noodle soup  $11.95x2 + HST +Tip = $31.60 without drink.
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

2 bowls of beef noodle soup  $11.95x2 + HST +Tip = $31.60 without drink.
somewhereintime 發表於 2010-10-19 16:59



   我揀去麒麟飲茶

TOP

回復 159# sheep

I go to Jade
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

返回列表