返回列表 發帖
对了,一旧旧如果你唔讲系咩,我真系觉得几呕心
yayaya 發表於 2010-8-16 16:01



    ng hai ma?

TOP

?? that's 墨丸 (cuttlefish balls) and fish balls....
super common in HK wor....
布小熊 發表於 2010-8-16 22:09



    super common又点,屎够super common

TOP

super common又点,屎够super common
yayaya 發表於 2010-8-17 04:42



   你好可愛啊

TOP

对了,一旧旧如果你唔讲系咩,我真系觉得几呕心
yayaya 發表於 2010-8-16 16:01


一旧旧浮係水上面

TOP

呕心??? Those cuttlefish balls are not "Inky"...

TOP

super common又点,屎够super common
yayaya 發表於 2010-8-17 04:42 AM

well, do you commonly find 屎 floating in your food. I don't.

What I mean is, when we see those white balls floating in our soup, we know what it is. There is no guessing and no "一旧旧 unknown white thing".
Even 唔讲系咩, we by default know it's fish balls or cuttle fish balls. And no one else thinks it's 呕心.

TOP

super common又点,屎够super common
yayaya 發表於 2010-8-17 04:42



   好驚會屙黑屎
開心 就會屙白屎

TOP

好驚會屙黑屎
開心 就會屙白屎
sheep 發表於 2010-8-17 08:56


no no no
白種人個D就係白
黃種人個D就係黃
黑種人個D就係黑

TOP

点解講食講咗_?
人生有個真正朋友的確好極

TOP

I can't imagine white fish ball can be disgusting...haha
I would think it's the seaweed.

TOP

返回列表