返回列表 發帖
淨係stockton招經典轉身過人起肘,點都冇人學到佢咁流暢瀟灑不自覺~
MoiRhapsody 發表於 2012-2-15 13:12

當年唔係咁打法, 以佢既身型比人撞X死都似.

TOP

本帖最後由 peter236 於 2012-2-14 22:47 編輯

http://twitter.com/stevenash

Steve Nash via his Twitter:
Its crazy! I'm watching Linsanity hoping every shot goes in. Hope I never grow up.

https://twitter.com/#!/shaq

Shaq via his Twitter:                                                
Linderrella story of the year jeremy lin has lingle handedly played lensational lincredible I'm linpressed all he does is Lin Lin Lin gd jib

TOP

Steve Nash 既 "Hope I never grow up" 係可圈可點.
而家JLin 既打法, 真係只有後生既時候先可以做到.
祝大家永遠快樂! ^^

TOP

Win again tonight?? Almost time for the game...
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"
竹乃清,竹乃霸道

TOP

應該贏,半場lead住18分,kings冇咁既韌性咬番上黎。
S Internatsionalom
Vospryanet rod lyudskoy!

TOP

The Kings suck.  JLin will have a good rest if the Knicks blow them out early.

TOP

only 6 points..

TOP

EVEN BETTER,half time 8 assist already.
S Internatsionalom
Vospryanet rod lyudskoy!

TOP

For Lin assists are more important than points.
Still hope he can get 20pts.

TOP

連續兩個TO,BAD DECISION!
S Internatsionalom
Vospryanet rod lyudskoy!

TOP

返回列表