返回列表 發帖
本帖最後由 布小熊 於 2010-12-6 12:02 編輯
回復  布小熊


係未你隻貓代你做功課(試食),好食嘅就"喵"幾聲,吾好食嘅就掂行掂過? ...
fy789 發表於 2010-12-6 11:28 AM

well I wish my cat can do that for me.
And I "understand" your comment. I guess I will stop here now.

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

我由入電梯直上foodcourt 個門口入成曰聞到雞但仔,係未附近有檔買雞但仔呢?
fy789 發表於 2010-12-6 13:59


The juice stop has 雞但仔.  They brought the 雞但仔 machine when the previous 雞但仔store closed at that food court.

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

6分, not crispy enough the last time I tried it.  But their juice is good and the store owners are super nice.

TOP

6分, not crispy enough the last time I tried it.  But their juice is good and the store owners are s ...
B2L2 發表於 2010-12-6 14:44


I second the juice part... last time I bought a large orange juice and witnessed the lady put 3.5 medium size oranges into it, no suger, no ice added, real real juice

TOP

八百伴 food court  有間賣咖喱嘅
好佢n倍
sheep 發表於 2010-12-6 11:00


ok啦o個間,我覺得又唔係真係咁特別
不過我就無食過咖喱皇,因為朋友話好勁油煙味所以就無去過

TOP

又係我老友記食探每曰報告喇:

12/6: 今朝肚仔吾施服,所以都係試d穩陣野喇!去咗麗晶foodcourt京士柏食焗 ...
fy789 發表於 2010-12-6 13:59


rogers斜對面間珍珠奶茶
but I am not sure about taiwanese people making 雞蛋仔
only tried their pearl milk tea and it's good!

TOP

原來Moi 佬都鐘意食洪家園。我例牌order 牛肉飯+隻煎蛋。
Kingsway Curry King 老闆以前都係0係麗晶 Curry King 度做, 咖哩質數應該差唔多。
麗晶 Curry King D 魚蛋唔錯, 好似我細個0係HK 食0個D。

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

返回列表