返回列表 發帖

[茶餐廳] Richmond Kam Do

I heard that Kam Do will be moving to a new location. Any insider news to share?
Vancouver is ______ !

Kam Do
Haven't been going there for years

TOP

seems very dirty & floor's very slippery

TOP

not an insider ... but i have seen their signage on a building that is under construction next to Richmond Centre/CIBC building. Not sure if it's still there tho.

[ 本帖最後由 布小熊 於 2008-11-20 11:51 編輯 ]

TOP

So, they will have their own new building which is close to No.3 road....
Vancouver is ______ !

TOP

noticed that store owner is 1 of the investor of the under construction building of OPEL. (building besides Richmond Ctr.) They put a new sign there for almost 6 months but don't know they will move there or not?

TOP

i saw a post online, that they are selling their business and building....

cant' remember which real estate site i saw it from, i believe it was last year that i saw it on the

TOP

What I want to say is..
Kam Do was one of the lead 茶餐廳 among Vancouver Chinese community.

Now, who will that be?
Vancouver is ______ !

TOP

Kam Do's food was not as good as before....I only like their 'lo por bang' now..

TOP

After I discovered Kam Do's food is no longer good and the place is a bit dirty, I switched to Lai Do
Vancouver is ______ !

TOP

返回列表